On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 08:50:56AM +0200, Jung , Dr. Christoph wrote:
> This is good to hear. This is great to hear. This is fantastic to hear. This
> is damned fantastic to hear ;-)
>
> Up to now, I did not notice that we were using the SoapAction header at all
>
> I have a handler for that installed in the default http-chain (see the
> jboss/server/conf/default/axis-config.xml), but that was just to Allow
> SoapAction as an optional way to identify the target method. Maybe I should
> take that out? Seems like
> regular axis and .NET clients will set the header automatically?
I don't think so. Seems like the SOAP toolkit depends on using that field on calling.
It is just the wsdl-generation that isn't recoginzing it. Tried with CVS version of
axis, but jbosss miss a class then. Also tried to dig into jboss.net and axis source
code. Found a useSoapAction, but nowhere to set it. It also seemed like it is using
the operation-name + someting else as soapAction. It might be a bug in axis, as I
checked the CVS-source, and couldn't get it to work. Could you identify where the bug
is, so it could be reported to axis, if it is a axis-problem.

> There are still a few bugs in axis wsdl-generation (jboss.net does currently
> no overriding of the axis generation methods), such as upper-Case element
> names for lower-case properties, but I think I have patched that in the
> checked-in axis.jar - I really should double-check that with their
> repository and file a patch at apache ...
>
> CGJ

MVH
Marius Kotsbak
Boost communications AS