From: Leonard Wolters
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 4:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] problem with stateful session bean

Hello,

I have a problem with stateful session beans.
After successfully deploying this bean, I'm able
to access this bean and call any method. However,
when calling a second method, I receive a '
NoSuchObjectException' (see below).

[j2eejunit] RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
[j2eejunit]     java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException: Could not activate; nested exception
is:
[j2eejunit]     java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\development\java\rkm\JBoss-Tomcat\jboss\db\sessions\smarthaven.doccompare.DocumentComparat
or\1018533332411.ser (The system cannot find the file specified)

As one can see, JBoss is trying to 'activate' my session bean
(or something else ?) This however is quite strange since my
session bean has not been passivated yet ! BTW: both methods
are called directly after each other, i.e. within milliseconds.

Most probably, i'm forgetting something in the deployment descriptor.
It seems that for any method call a new session bean is created ?

Does anyone has any suggestions what the problem can be ?

T.i.a.,

Leonard Wolters