Using 3.0.0RC1 with PostgreSQL underneath. Just converted
to using a Local Interface, but didn't make as much performance
difference as I hoped.

I have a case where I need to iterate a Collection resulting from
a finder method with an entity bean. Since the collection might have
200 items, performance is very bad iterating the Collection.
(I do have an index on the field used for finding).

Using a Collection in the first place is what I would like to do
since some of the elements require an update. But, since I
know I will be looking at each item in the Collection, is there
some way to fetch the content of the collection as a group
prior to iterating instead of getting killed by the performance
of fetching one at a time?

TIA.