Hello,

I would like to change from jboss 2.4.3 to 2.4.5 (when it is released,
beacuse of the security-caching bug after bean passivation).
So I got jboss 2.4.5.RC3, added our application specific configuration,
copied the jar-files (compiled with jboss 2.4.3) and tested our application.

It seems to me that our StatefulSessionBeans never be passivated or removed.
(I'm overriding the cache-policy of the container-configuration "Standard
Stateful SessionBean" in jboss.xml, working well in jboss 2.4.3)
I can see the messages from the Resizer task in the logfile but I am missing
the messages of passivation or removal and had no problems to access a
StatefulSessionBean which I expected to be removed already.

Is this a bug ?

Annegret