Agreed. On An experimental project, I've used Xdoclet to generate all of
my local CMPs, CMRs, and session beans for weblogic. I hope to try and
move this to Jboss with a few simple @jboss tags. Depoying a couple of
beans to Jboss manually helps understand how it all goes together, as
you try to put together WL-> Jboss, Xdoclet, and mess with configuration
porting.

Have fun!
James