We converted an application from weblogic to jboss.
We used weblogic jdbc driver , org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.wrapper.XADataSourceImpl DataSourceClass and the default jBoss.jcml database settings.
The problem is that connections are not getting returned to the pool.

Even if a single user has logged in and is trying to move to diff pages its creating problems.
First we gave 5 max connections, then we increased to 50 connections, but even for that things are getting stuck.
Problems are still there when different attributes are given.

This is our configuration
<mbean code="org.jboss.jdbc.XADataSourceLoader" name="DefaultDomain:service=XADataSource,name=SQLServerWeblogic">
<attribute name="DataSourceClass">org.jboss.pool.jdbc.xa.wrapper.XADataSourceImpl</attribute>
<attribute name="PoolName">SQLServerWeblogic</attribute>
<attribute name="URL">jdbc:weblogic:mssqlserver4:tracking_db@HMP2:1433?user=sa&amp;password=clarance</attribute>
<attribute name="GCMinIdleTime">12000</attribute>
<attribute name="MaxSize">50</attribute>
<attribute name="GCEnabled">true</attribute>
<attribute name="InvalidateOnError">false</attribute>
<attribute name="TimestampUsed">false</attribute>
<attribute name="Blocking">false</attribute>
<attribute name="GCInterval">1200</attribute>
<attribute name="IdleTimeout">18000</attribute>
<attribute name="IdleTimeoutEnabled">false</attribute>
<attribute name="LoggingEnabled">true</attribute>
<attribute name="MaxIdleTimeoutPercent">1.0</attribute>
<attribute name="MinSize">1</attribute>
</mbean>
Is there anythings that can be done to improve perfomance? can anybody help?