Hello!

        Can anyone please point me, how can I place my JARs within EAR application to
be able to use defined there classes wintin EnterpriseBean?
        Now I have 2 archives:
                - EAR with beans and webbapp;
                - SAR with oracle-servise.xml and my utility classes;

        Howewer, in deployment time everithing is ok. No one exception, and I can see
in logs that my SAR is deployed.
        But in runtime, when I try to call one of method of my bean, when I use my
utility classes, I got Exception NoCassDefFoundError.

        May be I need to define this in descriptor? Or to place this archive somehow
special?

Best regards,
        Andrey Onistchuk.