I have just upgraded our jboss to 2.4.4 to resolve our startup problems, but
it is still happening.  I still do not know what is going on with Hypersonic
and why it won't start on our box.  I have tried setting the
log4j.appender.Console.Threshold to TRACE in the log4j property file but it
is not giving me that much more information.  Is there another logging
setting I could set to get more info as to why DefaultDS (hypersonic) is not
starting?

Here is the last couple of lines of our log file:

[INFO,JdbcProvider] Started
[INFO,HypersonicDatabase] Starting
[INFO,Default] Server 1.6 is running
[INFO,Default] Press [Ctrl]+[C] to abort
[INFO,HypersonicDatabase] Database started
[INFO,HypersonicDatabase] Started
[INFO,DefaultDS] Starting
[INFO,DefaultDS] XA Connection pool DefaultDS bound to java:/DefaultDS

I have also attached our server.log file (I hope it makes it).  If anyone
has any ideas as to what could cause this please respond.

Lance