On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 10:36:49AM +0100, Simon Stewart wrote:
> How do the security domains work in JBoss 3? There appears to be
> information about JBoss 2 out there, but I strongly suspect that
> things have changed quite a lot.
>
> Essentially, I'd like to do something similar to Tomcat's JDBCRealm:
> that is, use a database to get the user's roles and to authenticate
> them. Has anyone got any suggestions or pointers?

Unknowingly, Scott answered my question by putting up the Getting
Started with JBoss 3 PDF. It's got all the information needed to set
things up. Thanks!

I am curious to know what the "RolesGroup" is that features in the
DatabaseServerLoginModule? The other default modules don't appear to
have it.

Regards,

Simon

--
A debugged program is one for which you have not yet found the conditions
that make it fail.