Hello,
I just updated my JBoss from 3.0 beta2 to  RC3 and now I am getting this
error:

java.lang.ClassCastException
 at
com.sun.corba.se.internal.javax.rmi.PortableRemoteObject.narrow(PortableRemo
teObject.java:296)

Here is the line that is giving me problems:

PersonnelManagerHome pmHome =
(PersonnelManagerHome)PortableRemoteObject.narrow(

    ic.lookup( PersonnelManagerHome.JNDI_NAME ),PersonnelManagerHome.class);

Where PersonnelManagerHome.JNDI_NAME  = "PersonnelManager" as generated by
XDoclet.
The very same code worked fine on beta2.  Everything in my ear appears to
have deployed properly.
Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

Steve