Title: ClassCastException from serialize, redploy, deserialize

I've narrowed down my ClassCastException to
deserializing an Object after redeploying.

I serialize an Object to BLOB in MySQL using
CMP.  Then redeploy and when I deserialize the
object I can't cast the Object to one of it's
interfaces.

Could this be some ClassLoader issue?  The
interface is loaded by a JBoss class loader
and the deserialized object is loaded by
another ClassLoader.

I think I've got a good handle on the problem,
but can't think of a good solution - aside from
not using hot deploy...

Tx for any thoughts!
JD