hi!

I can't see that there is an easy way to dynamically change the method roles at
run-time. In a database(normally) it's quite easy to
add a role and assign tables and rigths to that role. But since the method permission
role-name exists in ejb-jar.xml in my bean jar
file it isn't very easy to change - though not impossible.

E.g.
If I have an account bean with the default permission role: teller and a customer
wants to change the roles setup in my account bean
to a bit more detailed like: tellerRead and tellerWrite.

Am i totally wrong?
ideas?

/Jon