>From the partial SQL statement, it looks as if a comma is needed between the
CONSTRAINT clause and the PRIMARY KEY clause.

Good luck,
- Mike Hewitt
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: wonder sonic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 5:27 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] MySQL strange behaviour

Hi,
I've done it (mysql and jboss 3.0 communication)
but...
-1- I can't connect with the user/password I want
though I've added the user/password in mysql.user and
granted all on my db for this user. The only user who
have access is 'root' (without password).

-2- After JBoss created the first SQL table (for the
1st CMP entity bean deployment), I get the following
error:

<snip>