Just noticed something.

> 2002-06-06 22:05:51,823 DEBUG

[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCFindByPrimaryKeyQuery.PlaylistBean.findByPrimaryKey]
> Executing SQL: SELECT playlist_id FROM playlists WHERE playlist_id=?

The above is correct SQL.

> 2002-06-06 22:05:52,145 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCLoadEntityCommand.PlaylistBean] Executing
> SQL: SELECT user_id, name, user FROM playlists WHERE (playlist_id=?)

This is not correct, the field "user" does not exist in playlists.  How did it
generate that?

ejukebox=> \d playlists
               Table "playlists"
  Attribute  |         Type          | Modifier
-------------+-----------------------+----------
 playlist_id | integer               | not null
 user_id     | integer               |
 name        | character varying(60) |
Indices: playlists_pkey,
         xifplaylists_users,
         xpkplaylists

ejukebox=> \d users
                      Table "users"
    Attribute     |           Type           |  Modifier
------------------+--------------------------+------------
 user_id          | integer                  | not null
 uid              | character varying(40)    |
 pwd              | character varying(255)   |
 fn               | character varying(255)   |
 ln               | character varying(255)   |
 email            | text                     |
 last_login       | timestamp with time zone |
 total_artists    | double precision         |
 total_albums     | double precision         |
 total_titles     | double precision         |
 total_filesize   | double precision         |
 total_songlength | double precision         |
 total_update     | timestamp with time zone |
 bitrate          | integer                  | default 32
 playlink         | integer                  |
Indices: users_pkey,
         xakusers_uid,
         xpkusers

ejukebox=>

I'll turn up the logs and try again...thanks!

--
-bk