It would be of great help for new visitors (and for me too) to JBoss site...
if there is a pointer to an URL or Info where one can find the comparison
between free docs and paid docs to get an Idea of what the buyer gets extra
in terms of Information in the paid docs (in addition to the pride of
contributing for JBoss development !! )

Raj