Dain,

>You need to chill.  It will be in soon enough.  I can add the feature in
>5 minutes  (java.rmi.server.UID), but you want it done intelligently
>right?

Yes -- please take the time to do it right.  To be honest, I don't plan on
using CMP.  I am planning on using JBoss for evaluation purposes at the
moment.  I don't have a major interest in J2EE in and of itself.  If JBoss
3.0 doesn't fit the spec (yet), that's fine -- I just need to know that.  I
don't want to spend time reading the J2EE spec and writing code based on
J2EE if JBoss doesn't support it (yet).

I understand that J2EE is a large and frequently changing specification.
How do JBoss's release versions relate to J2EE spec versions (and their
subcomponents)?  What is covered and what isn't, from version to version?
I'm sure this must be a FAQ, so if there's a place in the manual that covers
this, please let me know.

Thanks again for answering my questions -- and thanks for providing an
interesting product.  Please don't take these comments as negative
criticism -- I'm only trying to get more information about the product.

  - Matt