-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Aleksander
Grzebyta
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 12:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-user] Apache Tomcat/4.0 - Http Status 404

Hello !

OK. Maybe go to catalina/bin dir, and run tomcat separately from JBoss. Then
put some dir under webapps and then jsp in it. This must be WAR structure I
don't knwo its minimal set, however Tomcat allows to put dir into webapps
not only wars. On the other hand it seems to me that JBoss must obtain a war
archive into its deploy dir to know what to do with it.

sincerely Olek