Hi Again:

I've posted a couple of times, but I thought I might not have been clear
with my problem.  I have the Jboss3.0.0/Tomcat4.0.3 bundle working with the
.war examples.

But I'm wondering what steps I have to take to get my .jsp files to work in
an "exploded" directory structure rather than via a .war file.  I need to
run Jboss and Tomcat together cause I'm using EJBs and also using the Tomcat
webserver for displaying .jsp files in full directories instead of a .war
file.

This is where I've been storing the .jsp files (example):

C:\jboss-3.0.0RC3_tomcat-4.0.3\catalina\webapps\examples\jsp\test.jsp

And this is how I've been trying to call the .jsp files, after I've started
up JBoss with the embedded Tomcat:

http://localhost:8080/examples/jsp/test.html

I can't seem to find any documentation to help me on this, so your help will
be appriciated.

Thanks,

Coral Burns

Coral Burns