Hi,

I tried to use auto_increment for primary key when I create a new entity
bean, but there are following exception:

---------------------
HTTP ERROR: 500 removing bean lock and it has tx set!; nested exception is:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: removing bean lock and it has tx set!
Embedded Exception removing bean lock and it has tx set!; nested exception
is: java.lang.IllegalStateException: removing bean lock and it has tx set!;
nested exception is: javax.ejb.TransactionRolledbackLocalException: removing
bean lock and it has tx set!; nested exception is:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: removing bean lock and it has tx set!
Embedded Exception removing bean lock and it has tx set!; nested exception
is: java.lang.IllegalStateException: removing bean lock and it has tx set!

Any reply would be highly appreciated.
thanks

Arthur Wang
Ensemble Systems Inc.