I started to create an MBean and I pointed my class path to the jars in
minimal/lib and it would not compile because
org.jboss.util.ServiceMBeanSupport was not there.  This means minimal is
really minimal.  So what I would like to do is create MyConfig = minimal
+ just enough to run my simple MBean.  Is there any doc or matrix around
that shows in some way how one might build up from minimal.  This
requires a knowledge of what services depend on what, which I don't
have.  Thanks

Greg Turner

Tiburon Enterprise Systems
http://www.tiburon-e-systems.com