Please use the release version of jboss 3 or something later.  You won't
get any support for pre-release versions.

All the sample configurations are contributed by users of those products.
If you look you will see they are almost completely identical to each
other.  Usually you just have to change the url format and driver class.  I
recommend changing the mbean names to indicate the db also.  After you have
gotten it to work please post the config and I will add it to cvs so other
users can benefit.

thanks
david jencks