Hi Frederick,

Thanks. Yes, I got the Hello sample from the 3.1 source tree.

Now, I got the server deployed. Does xdoclet possible to generate the WSDL
file as well. I'm going to write a C# client. Do I need to do, java
org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o
Hello.wsdl -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello"; Hello, manually, so
that I can add a Web Reference in C#?

Just wonder, If my web service contains a complex type that requires a
serializer/deserializer, such as,

 <types>
  <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="http://interfaces.esb";>
   <complexType name="RegionData">
    <sequence>
     <element name="regionId" nillable="true" type="SOAP-ENC:int"/>
     <element name="regionDescription" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="territoriesData" nillable="true"
type="intf:ArrayOf_tns2_TerritoriesData"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <complexType name="TerritoriesData">
    <sequence>
     <element name="territoryId" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
     <element name="territoryDescription" nillable="true"
type="xsd:string"/>
    </sequence>
   </complexType>
   <element name="RegionData" nillable="true" type="tns2:RegionData"/>
  </schema>
  <schema xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
targetNamespace="urn:Region">
   <complexType name="ArrayOf_tns2_TerritoriesData">
    <complexContent>
     <restriction base="SOAP-ENC:Array">
      <attribute ref="SOAP-ENC:arrayType"
wsdl:arrayType="tns2:TerritoriesData[]"/>
     </restriction>
    </complexContent>
   </complexType>
  </schema>
 </types>

What should I do in JBoss.net? In Axis (without JBoss), Wsdl2java generates
some new methods, equals, hashCode, getSerializer, and getDeserializer, in
my serializable JavaBean (i.e. the xdoclet generated data bean; created by
the <dataobject/> tag)

Thanks