Soapaction is in the wsdl that axis is generating:

    <wsdl:operation name="loginClient">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input>
        <wsdlsoap:body use="encoded"
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
namespace="http://boostcom.no:8080/axis/services/UserDBSynchronizer"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output>
        <wsdlsoap:body use="encoded"
encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
namespace="http://boostcom.no:8080/axis/services/UserDBSynchronizer"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>

soapAction need to be set to "loginClient"; the same as name in
operation, for soap clients to work.  If this is a axis-problem, and not
a jboss.net/axis-defaultconfig-problem, could you forward this to the
axis bugtrack/mailinglist.