>Did you specify the default eager-load-group for the entity
> you are having a problem?

It's right in there. (See xml below)
<eager-load-group>Header</....

JBoss, before 3.0 final, didn't load it until I viewed a message.  Now,
on this EJB (with 3.0 final), (And my other really big EJB) all fields
are loaded instead of in their respective load groups.

JBoss prints this when loading messages.

Executing SQL: SELECT Id,Owner, ToUser, FromUser, Created, Subject,
Message, FolderId FROM Messages WHERE (Id=?) OR (Id=?)......

The Message Field is not in the eager load group as far as I can tell.

Does the Xml Look correct?  My validator doesn't find any problems.

Thanks for your time..
Dennis