check out here:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2002 1:04 PM
Subject: [JBoss-user] Tomcat/Jetty/JBoss Authentication through NT Domain

I was wondering if anyone has ever come up with or thought of a solution for an internal web application that authenticates the users against the NT Domain controller.  I’d like to use the built-in authentication mechanism provided by Tomcat of Jetty (via Realms), maybe even delegate it to JBoss security.  Oh, one thing to note, we’re not using MS Active Directory.  As a plus, it would be nice to be able to use NT user groups for roles, but I can manage this separately if it’s not available.  Any reference to URL’s and/or sample code/snippet is greatly appreciated.