JBoss does not have a distributed cache, and there isn't one planed
other then better integration with Gemstone.

I don't really understand what you need. Can you explain exactly want
you would want out of such a cache?  Any ideas and suggestions along
this path would be greatly appreciated.

-dain

Stefan Groschupf wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>Ummm.. why won't entity beans do what you want??  Why do you want to tie
>>your servlets to a particular data representation format?
>

> Because the work is finished. ;-)
> Normally one Tomcat or jetty instance is enough to handle the request
> traffic, but at my actually project *may be* we get much more traffic.
>  Cheers
> Stefan

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dain Sundstrom