JBossCMP only allows relationship between cmp entities managed by
JBossCMP.  Does the EJB specification allow relationships between CMP
and BMP (unidirectional of course).

Also, EJB-QL queries are are limited to only query over CMP entities.
Did you know that JBossCMP supports BMP style ejbFind methods, so you
can write any query you want.

-dain

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dain Sundstrom