From: Eric Kaplan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 10:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Shorten server boot time/Pool not bound

Hi

I tried as suggested and still had no luck bringing up the app server and
deploying my beans.  I finally came upon the following configuration that
seemed to work (thanks greg for Find.java, it was invaluable), although I'm
getting my jndi name for my database pool is not bound (I had gotten this to
work perfectly under the default configuration).  My new_minimal
configuration is shown below.  Any ideas on why my jndi name for my db pool
would no longer be bound would be helpful.  My oracle-service.xml is the
same one I used in default which worked.

new_minimal/conf
        jboss-service.xml
        jndi.properties
        log4j.xml
        standardjboss.xml
new_minimal/deploy
        (my ear file)
        jmx-html-adaptor.sar
        oracle-service.xml
new_minimal/lib
        jnet.jar
        jnpserver.jar
        log4j.jar
        classes12.zip
        jboss.jar
        jmxri.jar
        jmxtools.jar
        jpl-pattern.jar
        jpl-util.jar
        jboss-management.jar
        jboss-j2ee.jar
        jboss-jca.jar
        jboss-jsr77.jar

I attached the .xml files, as they are specific to this configuration.

regards

Eric