I'm having problems with jboss loading extension jar
files that are shared by the modules in the ear file.
The jar files are in a lib directory in the ear file
and referenced the manifest file using the Class-Path
property.

Class-Path: lib/jar1.jar lib/jar2.jar lib/jar3.jar

When deploying the ear file, jboss logged the
following warnings that ultimately lead to a failed
deployment because of ClassNotFound exceptions.

Can anybody help me on this one? I can work around the
problem by placing the extension jars in lib directory
for the server, but that should not be necessary.

Grant

SERVER LOG MESSAGES:

2002-06-26 10:32:59,942 DEBUG
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] resolveLibraries:
lib/commons-beanutils.jar lib/commons-collections.jar
lib/commons-disgester.jar lib/commons-logging.jar

2002-06-26 10:32:59,942 DEBUG
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] new manifest entry
for sdi at emall.ear entry is
lib/commons-beanutils.jar

2002-06-26 10:32:59,942 WARN
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] The manifest entry
in file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/emall.ear
references URL
file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/lib/commons-beanutils.jar
which could not be opened, entry ignored

2002-06-26 10:32:59,952 DEBUG
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] new manifest entry
for sdi at emall.ear entry is
lib/commons-collections.jar

2002-06-26 10:32:59,952 WARN
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] The manifest entry
in file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/emall.ear
references URL
file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/lib/commons-collections.jar
which could not be opened, entry ignored

2002-06-26 10:32:59,972 DEBUG
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] new manifest entry
for sdi at emall.ear entry is
lib/commons-disgester.jar

2002-06-26 10:32:59,972 WARN
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] The manifest entry
in file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/emall.ear
references URL
file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/lib/commons-disgester.jar
which could not be opened, entry ignored

2002-06-26 10:32:59,982 DEBUG
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] new manifest entry
for sdi at emall.ear entry is lib/commons-logging.jar

2002-06-26 10:32:59,982 WARN
[org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] The manifest entry
in file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/emall.ear
references URL
file:/D:/Jboss/server/default/deploy/lib/commons-logging.jar
which could not be opened, entry ignored