From: G.L. Grobe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 1:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] is this a JMS problem?

I have a method A that creates a JMS producer to send a message to a
consumer. After it completely returns from that method and before it
executes my next line of code I get the following warning (and my
message is never recv'd by the consumer).

Anyone have any ideas how to go about figuring this out, what it may mean,
anything?
Any help much appreciated!
---

[WARN,TxCapsule] XAException: tx=XidImpl [FormatId=257, GlobalId=cassia//30,
BranchQual=] errorCode=XAER_RMERR
javax.transaction.xa.XAException
        at org.jboss.mq.SpyXAResource.commit(SpyXAResource.java:102)
        at org.jboss.tm.TxCapsule.commitResources(TxCapsule.java:1490)
        at org.jboss.tm.TxCapsule.commit(TxCapsule.java:324)
        at org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.commit(TransactionImpl.java:76)
        at
org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.onMessage(StdServerSession.java:314)
        at
org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.sessionConsumerProcessMessage(SpyMessageCons
umer.java:565)
        at
org.jboss.mq.SpyMessageConsumer.addMessage(SpyMessageConsumer.java:376)
        at org.jboss.mq.SpySession.run(SpySession.java:248)
        at org.jboss.jms.asf.StdServerSession.run(StdServerSession.java:172)
        at
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.ja
va:725)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)