Hi,

I am using scheduler to call ejb, which use javaMail
to send out email. Everything works fine if I start
jboss first, then deploy scheduler-service.xml.

However if I restart server, it complains can not
deploy scheduler-service.xml since it can not find the
ejb my scheduler uses and the mail class ...
It seems the server starts the scheduler before the
deploy the ejb.

Any suggestion?

Thank you in advance,

Natalie