Hi,

I´m getting an error while my beans are being deployed.  Why is the SQL
syntax wrong?
When I try to execute the following SQL manually ...

CREATE TABLE gbSequence (name VARCHAR(255) BINARY NOT NULL, index INTEGER
NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT pk_gbSequence PRIMARY KEY (name))

... I also get an error.  Does this mean that my sql configuration is wrong
or why am I getting the error below.  I´m already using the mysql-service to
get data from a table and that works.  For some reason creating one seems to
be a problem (I think)!?!

Any help would be _very_ appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

p.s. I´m using jboss 3.0RC2

=================== ERROR =========================
2002-06-30 23:16:50,078 DEBUG
[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalContainerInvoker] Bound EJBLocalHome
of guestbook/Sequence to ejb/guestbook/SequenceLocalHome
2002-06-30 23:16:50,204 DEBUG
[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStartCommand.guestbook/Sequence]
Executing SQL: CREATE TABLE gbSequence (name VARCHAR(255) BINARY NOT NULL,
index INTEGER NOT NULL, CONSTRAINT pk_gbSequence PRIMARY KEY (name))
2002-06-30 23:16:50,215 DEBUG
[org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStartCommand.guestbook/Sequence] Could
not create table gbSequence
2002-06-30 23:16:50,258 ERROR [STDERR] java.sql.SQLException: Syntax error
or access violation: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'INTEGER NOT
NULL, CONSTRAINT pk_gbSequence PRIMARY KEY (name))' at line 1