Sorry I just read that the other post said to make
sure that the JBoss/client directory was on the
classpath. I realize that I need it to point to my
apps directory so that is can find the classes it is
just that I wasn't sure that something was being
generated in that directory that I needed in my
classpath, but I realize that I just need to have my
compiled classes in my classpath.

Thanks for all your help people,

Bryan

--- Guy Rouillier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You deploy your EJB to the deploy directory.  You
> don't deploy your
> command-line client anywhere, you just run it,
> including in the classpath
> the necessary JBoss client jars and the home and
> remote interface classes
> for your EJB..

("java.naming.factory.initial","org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");

> > >     props.put
> > >
> ("java.naming.provider.url","jnp://localhost:1099");
> > >     props.put

("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs","org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");