Hi,

Originally I had jboss3.0 with an embedded tomcat4.0.3 and my application
worked fine.  Yesterday I attempted to seperate the two by installing jboss
and tomcat on their own.

The client side works until the first call is made via jndi to my staless
session bean.  I then get the error stated below.

Both the jbossmq-client.jar and the jnp-client.jar have been copied to the
clients lib directory.  The jndi.properties has also been copied to the
classes directory of tomcat.

Is there anything else I need to do to get this working.  If so, what??

Any help would be _very_ appreciated!

Thanks,

Michael

[INFO] RequestProcessor - -Processing a 'POST' for path '/velo/saveGBEntry'
    [Root exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
com.morelogs.guestbook.interfaces.home.
gbEntryHome (no security manager: RMI class loader disabled)]