I have the following functionality I need to implement.  I have a stream of
data from an external source that I need to broadcast to all my java
clients.  The data is order dependent, the clients need to receive the data
in the order published.  I've implemented a message-driven bean that
subscribes and takes the update, which is an xml string, converts it into
our properietary data format, and re-publishes the data (along with doing a
couple of other things) to all clients on another topic.  Since order is
important, I need to restrict the number of message driven beans created to
one.  How can I do this?  Am I doing this the "right" way?

Regards

Eric Kaplan
Armanta, Inc.
55 Madison Ave.