From: "Bill Burke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 9:00 AM
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] help with bean lock/transaction error

> Although this problem really troubles me I doubt it is a VM problem.  I am
> reluctant to investigate this further because the other 2 times somebody
> reported this bug to me it was user error(but Gray's case doesn't sound
like
> the other two).  I will run a test eventually to see if I can uncover
> anything.  It would really be nice if somebody could get a simple test
case
> that I could run, or provide a dual-processor machine so that I can do
some
> serious tests.  Race conditions show up better on a dual-processor
machine.

> Bill

org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:493)
> >         at
> > org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalContainerInvoker.invoke(BaseLoca
> > lContainerInvoker.java:296)
> >         at
> > org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.EntityProxy.invoke(EntityProxy.java:38)
> >         at $Proxy66.getObject(Unknown Source)
> >         at
> > com.xtriahc.user.ejb.server.UserManagerBean.getUserById(UserManagerBe
> > an.java:115)

Key
> > > class and I'll take a look.

Jones

> > being unknown.

> > at to figure

> > disconnect(ManagedConnection mc: null,
> > org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalConnection@3d246)
> > disconnect(ManagedConnection mc: null,
> > org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalConnection@3d246)
Method)
sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:144)

sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:4

sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport

sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Stream

sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:

org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.interfaces.JRMPInvokerProxy.invoke(JRMPInvo

org.jboss.invocation.InvokerInterceptor.invoke(InvokerInterceptor.jav

org.jboss.proxy.TransactionInterceptor.invoke(TransactionInterceptor.

org.jboss.proxy.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:7

org.jboss.proxy.ejb.StatelessSessionInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessi