see "Explain this Java2ClassLoadingCompliance JMX attribute to me" in
this FAQ:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jboss/contrib/jetty/FAQ?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

The Java2ClassLoadingCompliance attribute may be set in
jetty-plugin.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml (or jbossweb.sar - depending
on version)

Jules