Hi,

We're expereincing a problem with JMS, which is kind
of serious.

We have two clients. One sends a message. Another one
is supposed to receive the message.

First, bring up the jboss and client sender. Then stop
jboss. Start jboss again and client receiver. We
expected the client receiver can receive the message
sent by the first client. But it never happened. Is
this a bug in Jboss. Or it's just right behavior.

I think persistentManageer should save all the
messages that weren't sent yet and send out whenever
it is active again.

Helps are welcomed!

Dongling