At 12:13 PM 7/11/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Should the updated flash hello world work out of teh box after following
>the readme file? I get a 'no such operation 'hello' ' message. The soap
>message goes fine, but then doesn't find the method 'hello' in the service
>'Hello'. Any ideas, or suggestions?

Sorry guys and gals,

I sorted it out myself. I had swaapped out the axis-beta1.jar of the cvs
build with the axis-beta2.jar and after I switched them back again,
everything works fine.

It seems the usual story of changed method names between the jars, which no
doubt also occur in beta3, which just came out.

Why oh why is it often the simple things like this which give one the
greatest headaches? Agggh!

Cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce A. Scharlau