At 03:41 PM 7/16/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>>Conrad,
>>what where you trying to do? The JBoss-3.0.1.RC1 already has the
>>jboss.net.sar in it, ie it works with Jetty, and should run out of the
>>box as it were. Or were you trying to get this RC version to work with
>>Tomcat? If you were trying to get it to work with Tomcat, then it
>>probably won't and you'll need to download the jboss-tomcat binary from
>>the page above, or build your own following the instructions from that page.
>>In any case, give me some more details and I'll see what I can do to help.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Bruce
>>Dr. Bruce A. Scharlau
>>Dept. of Computing Science
>>Aberdeen University
>>Aberdeen AB24 3UE
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/
>>01224 272193

>Thanks Bruce
>
>I've found jboss-net.sar file in "all" configuration directory - yesterday
>wasn't my best day :-)
>I've tried to deploy it and and got some exceptions - in attached file -
>setup:     jdk1.4, linux 2.4.18, JBoss-3.0.1RC1 (out of the box)
>Do you have any idea what am I doing wrong?
>
>Regards
>Conrad

Conrad,

I'm not sure what went wrong. I downloaded a copy of jboss-3.0.1RC1 and it
worked fine. I also noted that now there is only the 'server/default'
option without a lib directory under it, so maybe you're missing a jar from
the server classpath, and that is what is throwing your server off. Try a
newer build and see what happens.