I have a web-app that I would like to be able to deploy on both jboss
bundles:  jboss3/jetty and jboss3/tomcat4.  I'm trying to restrict all
content EXCEPT my images.  The following works great on jetty, but not on
tomcat.  The first request for an image file results in my login form being
displayed with a bunch of broken images.  Does anyone know what I can change
to make both containers work the same?

  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>The whole site</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/</url-pattern>
      <http-method>POST</http-method>
      <http-method>PUT</http-method>
      <http-method>GET</http-method>
    </web-resource-collection>
    <auth-constraint>
      <role-name>*</role-name>
    </auth-constraint>
  </security-constraint>

  <security-constraint>
    <web-resource-collection>
      <web-resource-name>Images</web-resource-name>
      <url-pattern>/images/*</url-pattern>
      <http-method>POST</http-method>
      <http-method>PUT</http-method>
      <http-method>GET</http-method>