Hi,

When I am porting my application to MS SQL 2000 database. I get an error for type mapping. The java type of the field is java.lang.Long. The jdbc type and sql type given in standardjaws is DECIMAL. When I am running the application it is giving error. I have set the jdbctype to BIGINT and sql type to BIGINT. Then it is working fine. Why is it so? Can any one please tell me. My application is to be integrated with some other applications. Will changing the datamapping standardjaws effect those applications.

TIA
Vijaya Lakshmi P.