From: Burns, Jamie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 23 July 2002 11:23
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [JBoss-user] RE: MS SQL XA driver (was: "You are not getting
the semantics you expect" warning)

Im using v2.2.0022 which was released April 2002. This looks like the
same version that your link points to. Im using SQL Server 2000 version
8.00.534. The 3 MS SQL Server jars are in [JBOSS_HOME]\server\all\lib
folder. Im starting JBoss with "run -c all"
I have also followed the instructions under "Installing Stored
Procedures for JTA" in the SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC Users Guide
and Reference.
Thanks