I am using the default logging that comes with JBoss and it is not
logging RuntimeExceptions!  I have changed the logging to DEBUG and I
still didn't get any.  I don't think this problem is mine.

Are you saying that you don't think JBoss should log transaction crashes
by default? (I don't mean to sound rude, but did you actually read my
email?)

Craig