Hi Igor,

Thanks for the detailed info.

I am using JBOSS 3 and it does not have any oracle-xa-service.xml in jca
dir. Is it a must to move to 3.0.1RC1?

I checked out the Bug Details as well. It seems to me that I need to
comment out a for loop in TxCapsule.java

//for (int i = 0; i < resourceCount; ++i)
+            //{
+            //   if (resourceSameRM[i] == -1 &&
xaRes.isSameRM(resources[i]))
+            //   {
+            //      // The xaRes is new. We register the xaRes with the
Xid
+            //      // that the RM has previously seen from this
transaction,
+            //      // and note that it has the same RM.
+            //      startResource(addResource(xaRes, resourceXids[i],
i));
+            //      return true;
             //}

Are there any other problems with using ORACLE? I am using Oracle9i.

TIA,
Saroj