Hi all, I've been playing with the clustering for a bit now using
JBoss3.0.1RC1.  I've got a 2 node cluster with a SFSB that is clustered,
here's something I'm seeing:

1.  Node A and B are brought up fine and see each other.
2.  I hit my app and see my SFSB message call on A.
3.  I kill A, hit my app again and see my SFSB call on B.
4.  I bring back up A, B sees it and the both say they have 2 members.
5.  I hit my app and see my SFSB message call on B.
6.  I kill B, hit my app again and BOOM, A says:

2002-07-30 14:05:23,109 ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInstanceCache]
Activation failure
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.jboss.ha.hasessionstate.server.HASessionStateImpl.localTakeOwnership(HAS
essionStateImpl.java:418)
        at
org.jboss.ha.hasessionstate.server.HASessionStateImpl.getStateWithOwnership(
HASessionStateImpl.java:411)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulHASessionPersistenceManager.activateSession(St
atefulHASessionPersistenceManager.java:221)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceCache.activate(StatefulSessionI
nstanceCache.java:83)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractInstanceCache.get(AbstractInstanceCache.java:1
77)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatefulSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatefulSess
ionInstanceInterceptor.java:212)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor
.java:96)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.
java:176)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:61)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CleanShutdownInterceptor.invoke(CleanShutdownIntercept
or.java:164)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:183)
        at
org.jboss.ejb.StatefulSessionContainer.invoke(StatefulSessionContainer.java:
380)
        at org.jboss.ejb.Container.invoke(Container.java:705)
        at
org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:491)
        at
org.jboss.invocation.jrmp.server.JRMPInvokerHA.invoke(JRMPInvokerHA.java:169
)
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:236)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:143)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:7
01)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

Any thoughts on this?