Hi,

we have a similar situation - some of our clients will wish to use
MQSeries outside of JMS, so we have to provide a way of using MQSeries
messaging within JBoss. The way that we're doing this is by creating a
JCA Resource Adapter. That way, our software can access MQSeries objects
via JNDI within JBoss. I guess a similar approach would work with Tibco.
That way, you can also use JBoss's transaction management and connection
pooling. We are in the process of writing this, and have been copying
ideas from the JBoss JMS JCA resource adapter. I don't know if this is
the only way of achieving this, and its not a trivial piece of work.

rgds,

Steve.