Hi,

What is the best way to access a session bean with 2 different security
domains?  Let's say I want external clients to authenticate and get
authorization to call a session bean method but I don't want to impose any
security for other server components to access the same session bean.
Basically I want to secure the bean for client applications but not on the
server.

I am familiar with setting up JBoss security and I probably can create a
private and public session beans to do this but I think there is a better
approach than this solution.

Thanks in advance.
Fee