I have deployed a web service that exposes a method of a simple class.
I am able to access the web service with a client program with no
problem and I am also able to browse the wsdl.

I have deployed a second web service that exposes a method of a session
bean.  I am also able to access this web service with a client program.
However, I am unable to browse the wsdl.  When I try to do so, I get an
Axis error, java.lang.ClassCastException $Proxy23.

Here is my deployment descriptor for this web service.  Can anyone tell
what I am doing wrong that prevents me from browsing the wsdl at
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello?wsdl  Thanks

<deployment
 xmlns="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/";
 targetNamespace="http://net.jboss.org/hello";
 xmlns:hello="http://net.jboss.org/hello";
 xmlns:java="http://xml.apache.org/axis/wsdd/providers/java";>

 <service name="Hello" provider="Handler">
  <parameter name="handlerClass"
value="org.jboss.net.axis.server.EJBProvider"/>
    <parameter name="beanJndiName" value="HelloEjb"/>
    <parameter name="homeInterfaceName" value="HelloLocalHome"/>

    <requestFlow name="HelloRequest">
         <handler name ="TransactionRequestHandler"
type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.TransactionRequestHandler"/>
    </requestFlow>

    <responseFlow name="HelloResponse">
         <handler name="SerialisationResponseHandler"
type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.SerialisationResponseHandler"/>
         <handler name="TransactionResponseHandler"
type="java:org.jboss.net.axis.server.TransactionResponseHandler"/>
    </responseFlow>

  </service>
</deployment>

Greg