On søn, 2002-08-04 at 01:53, Scott M Stark wrote:
> A call to an ejb from a login module is no different from any other
> client. If security is required then the caller has to provide the
> security information.
You mean it has to log in like swing-clients? Is it neccesary to set up
a client loginmodule for it? If so, how is it done?

> The login module won't be able to call a bean
> in the same security domain as infinite recursion will ensue. You'll
> have to put the password ejb in a seperate security domain decide
> who should be able to access it.
Hmm. I don't think this will be an easy task, as the password-ejb has
CMR with other CMPs, and then it will need to be in another ejb-jar.xml
to have another security domain? And the other beans in the system also
has to login as swing-clients?

Isn't there an easier way to do it? What about adding a optional
run-as-attribute for each login module? Isn't this outside the
J2EE-standard, so jboss is free to do that?

Marius Kotsbak
Boost Communications A/S
Trondheim, Norway
www.boostcom.no